Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Preaching Sunday July 27th

Sunday night at 6:00PM I will be preaching/being commissioned at First Baptist Church San Antonio Texas!  I have been working there for some time now investing in students until I leave for training at the International Learning Center in Richmond Virginia.  This is a special service for me as many of my friends and family are coming from all over Texas!  So I look forward to getting to preach the Word and be commissioned by the people I love so much!

4 comments:

Robert said...

Hey John,
We can't wait to be there Sunday, to wish you well and pray for/with you. How exciting it must be for you to start your life serving the Lord.
Robert & Mary Schoenert

Pressing on! said...

Hey John,
Sorry I won't be able to make it, but I am praying for you and love you tons man! May God use you in amazing ways over these next few years.

love ya man,
Tim

Brittany said...

I am loving the website. Awesome!! I like your stance outside the news hut; looks like you're about to tackle the VW bus.

marisol said...

Hola John,
Lamentablemente no pudimos estar el domingo 27.Jul.08 para orar por ti, pero te tenemos presente en nuestras oraciones. Rogamos para que nuestro Senor te protega y te utilice grandemente en la obra misionera.

!Cuan hermosos son sobre los montes los pies del que trae alegres nuevas,.... Is 52:7

Te queremos en el amor del Senor,
Familia Hanson